Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Without you my direction lost


Same path , Same scenery & house. But my world wasn't the same.it's not same as past where your smile & chills was gone.  Outside rain wasn't stop since yesterday,This Morning temperature was cold. . its 42 hours you leave me.

Housekeeping  your belonging. its reflecting back old days memory. I am apologize to you for asking to be brave and continue fight with the cancer. Somehow, until the end i am the one surrender.i know its endless pain to you, but you are so brave enough to face and fight it. I feel selfish to let you lay on a side for more that 12 Hours during weekdays when i am work. you was refused to drinks all the long hours until i back and feed you. This is why i was always rush after work. And you are so happy to see me when i was home.





1 comment: